What is Epoxy flooring?
Epoxy flooring is a rare floor material that has regularly refined in famous. Already a concrete floor has been modified prepare smooth and a concreted chemical are combined. The chemical response will change the combination into a compact plastic floor over a few days.
Application of Epoxy flooring:
Epoxy floor layers are usually used for commercial and manufacturing flooring. Epoxy layers are in general applied over solid material floors to offer a high-performance, smooth, and long term material that can last many years and hold out heavy loads.
Types of Epoxy Layer:
There are two major sections of Epoxy Flooring use, namely the glycidyl epoxy, and non-glycidyl epoxy use. The glycidyl epoxies are another multiple as glycidyl-ether, glycidyl-ester and glycidyl-amine. The non-glycidyl epoxies are one of them aliphatic or cycloaliphatic epoxy resins.
Why we use Epoxy Flooring?
- Epoxy layer are permanent layers that can be used for a range of aim from strong sticky to durable paint and layer for floors and metals. Because of it’s a capability to build a heavy, reliable, and chemically opposing substance, epoxy and epoxy layer of mixture can be used for a difference of principle.
Where we use Epoxy?
Epoxy layers are used over concrete floors in a selection of commercial and industrial applications such as in industrialized plants, business and retail stores, industrial plants, warehouses, hospitals, showrooms, garages, airplane hangars.
Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coating:
Epoxy floor coatings offer many benefits when compared to other classical layers useful over concrete:
- Creates a shiny high-gloss surface that can radically increase the clarity of core areas
- Offers a hard-wearing long term surface able to hold out heavy and constant traffic
- Fast and easy to install, require no plan, cutting additional sticky, or particular tools or equipment
- Long term and simple to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Prevent oil stains and water
- Build a logical surface that can last many years
- Can be mutual with paints and colors to cover off chips and cracks
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Prevents wear and tear on existing concrete floors
- May be compatible with self-leveling products that can be applied over new or old concrete, depending on the product
- Requires little or no major maintenance
Epoxy flooring are usually used for commercial and manufacturing , smooth, and long term material that can use durable paint and layer for floors indoor and outdoor